点餐英语口语情景对话简单(英语餐厅点餐简单口语对话)

如果有一天你去外国餐馆。你必须知道一些关于点餐的英语口语。不然可能会尴尬。这是点餐英语口语对话.让我们来看看:

【点餐英语口语对话】

点餐英语口语情景对话简单(英语餐厅点餐简单口语对话)

Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?

主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?

Charles: One.

查理斯:一位。

Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.

主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。

Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?

女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?

Charles: Yes please.

查理斯:是的。

Waitress: What would you like to drink?

女服务员:你想喝点什么?

Charles: What do you have?

查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?

Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.

女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。

Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.

查理斯:那来瓶水吧。

Waitress: What would you like to eat?

女服务员:您想吃点什么?

Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.

查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。

【关于点餐的英语对话】

A:What Can I get you?

您需要点什么?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

点餐英语口语情景对话简单(英语餐厅点餐简单口语对话)

【英语口语关于点餐对话】

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

(Later)稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

【2人点餐英语口语对话】

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(3)
上一篇 2022-10-10 18:00:12
下一篇 2022-10-10 20:00:06

相关推荐

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注