销售是指通过出售、租赁或者其他方式向第三方提供产品或者服务的行为。你知道有关销售的英语对话有什么吗?以下是泉美联边肖收集的一些关于销售的英语对话。让我们来看看!
有关销售的英语对话1:
Seller: Hello, how may I help you?
卖者:您好,有什么能帮您的吗?
Buyer: Hi, I'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.
买者:你好,我买一双男鞋给我先生。
Seller: What do you think of this pair? I have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?
卖者:您觉得这双怎么样? 这双我也有咖啡色的。
Buyer: Are they real cowhide?
买者:这鞋是真牛皮的吗?
Seller: Yes, they are genuine cowhide. These shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.
卖者:是的,这鞋是牛皮做的,而且这双鞋是刚进店本季流行的一款。
Buyer: Could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.
买者:麻烦你能帮我拿一双41号咖啡色的吗?
Seller: Of course!
卖者:当然可以!
Buyer: How much are they?
买者:多少钱啊?
Seller: Well, I don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, I'll give you 10% off the original price.
卖者:我们店里新进的货一般是不打折的,但是既然您看上去是挺喜欢这鞋的,而且真想买给您先生,我们今天就给您打九折吧!
Buyer: That's wonderful, thank you very much!
买者:那太好了,谢谢!
有关销售的英语对话2:
A:I want to take a present for Cathy.Do you have some good idea?
我想要买个礼物给凯西,你有什么好建议吗?
B:The nearby have a Commodity shop, we can go and have a look.
这附近刚好有家小商品店,我们可以去看看
A:Ok.好的.
C: Good morning! May I help you?早上好,我可以帮到你吗?
B:We are looking first.我们先看看。
C:Ok,go ahead.好的,随便看。
A:What is this?This one looks nice.这是什么?看起来很漂亮。
B: This is clay figurine..This one?Ok,Do you haveSun Wukong clay figurine? 这是粘土雕像。是这个吗?好的,你们有孙悟空雕像吗?
C: Yes, we have. 是的,我们有。
A: Please show me this one! 请把这个拿给我看一下。
C: Ok, here you are. 好的,给您。
A: How much is it ? 这个多少钱?
C: 2000. 要2000元
B: It's too expensive. Do you have discount? 这太贵了,你们有打折吗? C: 20% off. 八折。
A: Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜一点吗?
C: Sorry! We have only one price. 抱歉,我们是不讲价的。
有关销售的英语对话3:
A: I’m sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won’t think our price is too high.
A: Let’s meet each other half way.
– 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
– 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
– 那咱们就各让一步吧。
A: I’m sorry to say that your price has soared. It’s almost 20% higher than last year’s.
B: That’s because the price of raw materials has gone up.
A: I see. Thank you.
– 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。
– 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
– 我知道了,多谢。
A: How many do you intend to order?
B: I want to order 900 dozen.
A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
– 这种产品你们想订多少?
– 我们想订900打。
– 目前我们至多只能提供600打。
A: We have inspected the rice, and we’re surprised to know that the weight is short.
B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.
A: I see.
– 这些 大米 我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。
– 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
– 我知道了。