网购是指通过互联网搜索商品信息,通过电子采购订单发出购物请求,然后填写私人银行账户或信用卡的号码。厂家可以邮购发货,也可以通过快递公司送货上门。
常用句子
I'm going to order a few things online.
我要在网上订购一些东西。
Do you often shop online?
你经常在网上购物吗?
Can the quality of goods online be guaranteed?
网上购物的商品质量有确保吗?
Is it possible to return the items bought online if I'm not satisfied?
如果我对在网上买的商品不满意可以退货吗?
Most of the products online are of good quality.
网上的大部分商品质量还是不错的。
How do I know that my order has been received and is being processed?
我怎么才能知道我的订单是否已被收到还是已经发货了?
You can make payment and shipping choices online.
你可以在网上支付并选择运输方式。
You can order several items in the same order.
你一个订单可以买很多东西。
The cost for shipping is way too expensive.
运费太贵了。
The product I've ordered is out of stock.
我订的东西已经没货了。
How can I know my bank account is charged?
我怎么知道我银行账户的钱被扣走了?
Is it safe to use a credit card over the Internet?
在网上使用信用卡安全吗?
I can't stop myself from ordering.
我控制不了自己,不停地下订单。
情景对话
Wayne:Do you have size 10 for product A003 in red color?
Bonnie:Sorry, it's out of stock. But we have green and it looks better than the photo.
Wayne:Okay, then, I'll take a pair of those. Can you lower the price?
Bonnie:You can't beat our price, so we don't negotiate price.
Wayne:How much is the express shipping fee?
Bonnie:It's 10 dollars. And we can ship it free if your order over 150 dollars.
Wayne:Is it possible to return the items if I'm not satisfied?
Bonnie:Only for quality problems.
韦恩:型号是A003的商品有红色10号的吗?
邦妮:对不起,没有现货了。但我们有绿色的,而且看上要比照片上的好多了。
韦恩:好吧,那我就要双绿色的。你能便宜点吗?
邦妮:你找不到我们这么便宜的价钱了,我们不还价。
韦恩:快递费用是多少呢?
邦妮:10美元。如果你的订单超过150美元,可以免邮费。
韦恩:如果我不满意货物的话可以退货吗?
邦妮:仅限于质量问题。