每个国家的饮食文化都是不同的,当我们去西餐厅或其他国家吃美味的食物时,我们都需要先了解一下。我们来谈谈西餐厅服务员常用的英语口语.吧,别错过了。
西餐厅服务员常用的英语口语
1 ① How many ? / How many are your party ? 你们几位?
2 ① Two for dinner , please . 两人用餐。
② Can I have a table for two ? 有一张两个人的桌子吗?
③ Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ? 能为6个人安排就餐吗?
④ I’d like to reserve a table for five . 我要预定一张5个人的桌子。
⑤ I have a table for four under the name of Johnson . 我以约翰逊的名字订了一张4人的桌子。
⑥ I would like a nonsmoking table for two . 我想在禁烟区要一张两人的桌子。
⑦ Excuse me , is that table vacant ? 打扰了,请问这是空桌吗?
3 ① My friend will be along shortly . 我的朋友一会就到。
② I’m expecting someone . 我在等人。
4 ① Can I have the menu ? / Could you please give me the menu? / Bring me the menu , please .
5 ① Can / May I take your order now ? 现在可以点菜了吗?
② Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ? 您现在准备点菜了吗?
③ Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?
④ Would you care for a drink before you order ? 点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?
⑤ Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝点什么吗?
⑥ Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)
6 ① Yes , ⑴ I’d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想尝尝……
⑵ I’ll try / have …… 是的,我想尝尝……
② I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。
③ ⑴ We need a couple more minutes to decide ./ We need a few more minutes to decide . /
We need a couple more minutes to decide . 我们要待会再点。
④ I’m not ready to order yet . 我还没准备好点菜。
⑤ I haven’t figured out what I want yet . 我还没想好吃什么。
⑥ I haven’t decide yet . 我还没想好。
⑦ I can’t decide . ⑴ What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ? 你推荐什么菜?
⑵ What do you recommend ? 你推荐什么菜?
⑶ What’s good today ? 今天有什么好菜?
⑷ What are the specials ? 今天有什么特色菜?
⑧ Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。
⑨ Why don’t you order for me ? 还是你帮我点吧。
7 May I serve your dishes , now ? 现在可以上菜了吗?
8 ① ⑴ Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……? 你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么样?
⑵ Yes , it’s nice and fresh . 是的,好吃,而且新鲜。
② ⑴ It’s so tasty ! 味道真美!
餐厅用餐英语口语
旅途中品尝异国美食时的兴奋与期待,就好像买了彩券等待开奖一般 ,你永远不知道结果会是宾果或全军覆没,然而,无论结果如何,它 都将是旅程中难忘的回忆。如果菜式不合口味,有时向服务生索取调 味酱,自己调味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付费时,千万别忘了确 认帐单数目,以及付些小费表示谢意。
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt?
请把盐传给我。
May I smoke?
可以抽烟吗?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
I'd like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
西餐厅与服务员的英语口语对话
Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir?
Customer:I am afraid not.
H.W:Just a moment,please.
H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
Captain:May I take your order,sir?
C:Yes,I want to have this smoked salmon.Is it good?
Cap:Yes,very good,sir.It is Japanese origin,and it comes from Hokkaido,north area of Japan.
C:Oh,yes?Hokkaido,I know.The Winter Olympic Games were held there several years ago.
Cap:Yes,that's right,sir.Have you been there,sir?
C:No,I've never been there.But I know it by newspapers that the Olympic Games were held at Sapporo.
Cap:I see.
Cap:Anything else,sir?
C:No,nothing else.But I'd like to have a Scotch on the rocks.That's all tonight.
Cap:Certainly.Just a moment,please.
C:Okay.
Waiter:Scotch on the rocks,sir.
C:Thank you.
W:Smoked salmon,sir.
C:Oh,it looks nice.Thank you.
C:Captain.This smoked salmon is very good.Excellent.May I have some more capers?
Cap:Thank you,sir.Right now,sir.