英语话剧剧本推荐_儿童英语短剧剧本

儿童英语短剧剧本Three Little Pigs 三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day. Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework. Christmas is coming, so mother pig asks the three little pigs to build their own houses.)

(旁白: 三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。圣诞节快来了,妈妈叫他们自己去盖房子。)

Mother pig: Sweetie, Christmas is coming. You are old enough to make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

(你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。小心狼。)

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. (好的,妈妈。再见。)

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm. (我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。 )

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? (哥哥,你们在干什么?)

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. (我在用树叶盖房子。)

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. (我在用树枝盖房子。)

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong,either. (可树叶和树枝都不够牢固啊。)

Brother pigs: But they are easy. What are you doing, sister? (但这样盖多容易啊。你在干什么,小猪妹?)

Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. (我在用砖头盖房子。)

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. (用砖头盖,那太难了。)

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. (我知道,可是砖头很坚固。)

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap. (噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。)

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong. (我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。)

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors! (小猪,小猪,快开门!)

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. (不开,不开。快走开。)

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong. (这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。)

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house. (旁白:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。)

Brother pigs: Help! Help! (救命! 救命!)

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. (站住,你这两只小猪。)

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. (妹妹,快开门。狼来了, 让我们进去。)

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong. (快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。)

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door! (他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。 )

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. (不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。)

Wolf: I’ll blow it down. (我要吹倒它。)

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong. (旁白:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。)

Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. (我要撞倒它。噢!)

Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. (我们把水烧开。)

Brother pigs: OK. (好的。)

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. (噢!噢!好烫,好烫。)

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is gone. The wolf is gone.

(好啊!狼跑了,狼跑了。)

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together.

(旁白:从那以后,丁丁、东东 和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩)

(以上为完整内容)

英语话剧剧本推荐_儿童英语短剧剧本

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 787013311@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
(0)
上一篇 2022-11-07 09:14:41
下一篇 2022-11-07 09:17:17

相关推荐

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注